Available exclusively for BenSelect licensees and their Supported Partners* who require help building a case due to case difficulty or limited internal resources.
*Supported Partners have an existing support agreement with Selerix
Selerix provides paid services for building and supporting enrollment cases when a BenSelect licensee or Supported Partner (a licensee’s broker or enrollment company) requires assistance with a difficult case or lacks the resources to build a case internally.
Selerix’ case building service covers both core and voluntary benefit plans and is available for Open-Enrollment-only and Perpetual (year-round) cases.
To assure the highest quality of perpetual support, Selerix assigns an Account Manager to your case build and ongoing support.
Included in the case build:
- Configure rates and eligibility rules for all plans.
- Deploy onscreen product presentations.
- Prepare and upload census.
- Configure imports and exports for data interchange.
- Prepare custom forms.
- Prepare laptop software.
- Prepare benefit statement report.
- Review quality assurance of the case setup.
- Test the enrollment for correct underwriting rules, rates, forms and EDI files.
Ongoing support includes:
- Help with benefits administration throughout the year.
- Advice about base practices, system usage, trouble shooting and configuration issues.
- Assistance with EDI configuration, J-Scripting and custom reports.
- Support for the case installation on laptop.
- Selerix must have direct access to the client owning the employer group and will NOT work through an intermediary.
- Selerix requires a 45-day implementation period.
- Selerix will not build cases for which it does not provide support.
- Requires a one-year support commitment.