A powerful, easy-to-use enrollment website is nothing without an equally strong back end.
Full Enrollment and Management Capabilities
The BenSelect Admin website gives authorized users full access and control over employee enrollments, from initiating and wrapping up enrollments, to managing any aspect of an employee’s enrollment.
The Admin website also gives admins (HR reps or agents, for example) the ability to hold co-browse sessions with employees who are using the enrollment website. The admin can observe an employee’s activity on the enrollment website or take remote control of their browser to complete certain tasks, then return control to the employee as needed (such as for signing forms).
Robust Reporting Made Easy
The BenSelect system includes a comprehensive set of built-in reports that administrators can use “out-of-the-box” or customize as needed.
- Simple point-and-click usability: Generate reports with just a few mouse clicks.
- Point-in-time reporting: Review employee information over any date range.
- Change reporting: View changes to specific information over any date range.
- Drill-down filtering: Analyze subsets of data within a report by drilling down based on employee status, location, etc.
- Multiple output formats: Produce data in XML, Text, CSV, Excel, Access and PDF. Custom reports can be generated in HTML, CSV, or XLS format.
- Controlled access: Limits reporting features by defined user roles.
Built-in report types include:
- Benefit Statements
- Case Profile / QA Report
- Census Extract (creates standalone database in Microsoft Access format)
- Employee Benefits (employees, dependents, benefits)
- Enrollment Status
- Benefit Enrollment Statistics
- Form Transmittal
- Mailing List
- Payer (Carrier) extracts (also in ANSI 834 format)
*The Admin site also allows you to easily download your entire online database for more extensive analysis and reporting in any spreadsheet or database program.
We understand that every employer is unique, and rarely will an “out-of-the-box” system satisfy their enrollment needs.
To that end we built BenSelect so that administrators can configure all aspects of case setup, including the ability to upload digital assets like logos, presentations, brochures and forms. The system provides extensive programmability on a case-by-case basis to augment the intuitive point-and-click administrative interface.
Need additional functionality? The BenSelect framework supports 3rd party plug-ins. Some examples of plug-in functionality include
- Enrollment engines
- Report generation
- File delivery
- Custom data import
If a client requires customization beyond the built-in configuration capabilities or existing plug-ins, we will either incorporate the feature into a near-term release or implement the expanded capabilities on a time-and-materials basis.
All aspects of case setup are configurable, including the ability to upload digital assets such as logos, presentations, brochures, and forms.