Once your enrollment data is in the system and ready for delivery, you can rest easy that BenSelect will deliver your data to its destinations quickly, securely, accurately, and properly formatted.
BenSelect supports a variety of data extracts and reports, plus secure manual and scheduled data and document delivery to carriers and payroll systems.
Data transfers are performed by the Report Server. The Report Server creates the reports and extracts and places them on a secure website for download. Those files can then be accessed only by authenticated users to whom those reports are addressed.
For file transmission to external file servers, BenSelect provides a plug-in component that completely automates the file delivery process. This plug-in supports various delivery methods, including FTP, SFTP, FTPS, or SecureTransport. For additional security, you can set files to be automatically encrypted using PGP before transfer.
The system provides data transfer and format capabilities:
- Manual (ad hoc) and scheduled delivery (in batches) data transfers.
- HIPAA-compliant ANSI 834 extracts
- Data import and export transfer formats
- MS Excel
- MS Access databases
- Text files (delimited or fixed length)
- ANSI 834 (HIPAA-compliant format)
- Adobe PDF
- Image (PDF document) and conventional data transfers to carriers
- Forms transmittal
- Custom data transfers to payroll systems (via the Payroll Extract plug-in)
- Data transmission to single and multiple carriers
Custom data integration is also available for imports, extracts, ANSI834 extract configuration, and single sign-on (using a web service).