- Basic Implementation Class
September 26, 2017 - September 29, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Selerix Headquarters
Venue Phone: 2148564230
Venue Website: www.selerix.comAddress:
Basic Implementation Training has been expanded to cover more fully the topics necessary for simple case building, management, and enrollment monitoring. Course length is 4 full days; emphasis will be placed on learning system functionality through hands-on exercises.
The Basic Implementation course is intended for only NEW users of BenSelect; a refresher series will be available via webinar in the future for previous attendees.
This Basic Training is organized into the following subject areas:
- Case Setup
- Case Customization
- Enrollment Monitoring
- Ongoing Case Maintenance
Attendees will receive course materials such as the following:
- Participant Guide, with instructions for completing assigned tasks
- Starter Implementation Kit, version 4
- Additional reference materials to support case building and management
This course is appropriate for our partners who configure their own enrollment sites and are responsible for their own reporting and data delivery.
These prerequisites must be completed prior to your arrival for you to derive full benefit from the training. Full details will be provided in the welcome letter provided in your registration confirmation email.
- You must bring a laptop with wi-fi capabilities.
- The training is cumulative, so participants must attend all four days. Please plan accordingly to attend the entire training, from beginning to end.
- View Prerequisite videos (link to be provided in your registration confirmation email)
- Read the document, Benefits-Selection Implementation Guide: Road-map to a Successful Implementation. (link to be provided in your registration confirmation email)
- Monday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am until 5 pm