- Virtual: Basic Implementation Class
February 15, 2021 - February 18, 2021
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual Basic Implementation Training covers the topics necessary for simple case building, management, and enrollment monitoring. Course length is 4 full days; emphasis will be placed on learning system functionality through hands-on exercises.
NOTE: All sessions will be conducted virtually, using Zoom video/teleconferencing. Sessions will be recorded, and available for download at the end of each day. A 2nd monitor is highly RECOMMENDED for the interactive component of the class.
The Basic Implementation course is intended for only NEW users of BenSelect; a refresher series will be available via the Selerix Training Studio soon.
This Basic Training is organized into the following subject areas:
- Case Setup
- Case Customization
- Enrollment Monitoring
- Ongoing Case Maintenance
Attendees will receive course materials, via an SFTP site, such as the following:
- Participant Guide, with instructions for completing assigned tasks
- Starter Implementation Kit, version 11
- Additional reference materials to support case building and management
This course is appropriate for our partners who configure their own enrollment sites and are responsible for their own reporting and data delivery.
These prerequisites must be completed prior to your arrival for you to derive full benefit from the training. Full details will be provided in the welcome letter provided in your registration confirmation email.
- The training is cumulative, so participants must participate in all planned training sessions. Please plan accordingly to attend/view the entire training, from beginning to end.
- View Prerequisite videos (link to be provided in your registration confirmation email)
Current planned meeting times:
- Monday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am until 5 pm
Venue: Online Classroom
Prepare your Adobe ID for use in the Selerix Training Studio.